- Improved font selection dialog.
- Use posix sh instead of bash for configure script.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Friday, July 09, 2010
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
- Support mp4 and ogg vorbis embedded album art.
- New opengl based cover viewer which allows for smooth scaling of the album cover. If opengl is not available or slow, the old x11 cover viewer can be used instead, which now has an option to choose the displayed cover size.
- Import Playlists (xspf, m3u and pls) (issue 123)
- Export playlist title for xspf playlists.
- Changed Open MRL -> Play File or Stream and improved the dialog to make it easier choosing a local file from disk.
- Add conditional support to filename format. Window title may now also be customized.
- Show import options when dragging or copy/pasting files.
- Added Tooltip to trayicon showing the current playing track information.
- Open directory of track with right click (issue 146)
- Fix active track in playlist when reordering (issue 194).