- Fix ignored icon theme (issue 222)
- Initial svg icon support through use of rsvg-convert utility (part of librsvg).
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
- Link explicitly to X11, GL and GLU (issue 212).
- Improved icon theme specification support. Now also load from ~/.icons, $XDG_DATA_DIRS/icons and /usr/share/pixmaps.
- Properly initialize libgcrypt to avoid warnings.
- Added button to get out of miniplayer mode and make the miniplayer behave the same as the regular browser window. (issue 196).
- New additional shortcut to toggle between miniplayer mode and browser mode (Ctrl-M).
- Miniplayer is resizeable and remember its size and position. It will no longer automatically resize itself.
- Fix crash when importing with specific icon themes selected. (issue 218)
- Add big-endian support to flac album art loading. (issue 218)
- Icon name in desktop file shouldn't have file extension.
- Fix disabled mp4 support.
- Translation Updates