- Do not pass unsupported GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR to GL_TEXTURE_MAG_FILTER.
- Enable support for non-power-of-two textures now that Mesa 7.11-rc4 fixes the issue.
- Fix incorrect usage of FXAutoPtr.
- Fix parallel build.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Monday, August 15, 2011
It's been a while since my last post in June. Quite a few things has happened since then.
Goggles Music Manager:
- Dropped support for FOX-1.6. Need at least FOX-1.7.28.
- Dropped support for XineLib.
- ReplayGain not stored in the database anymore. This is now fully handled by the player backend.
- Next/Prev button in the track editor to easily switch to next or previous track while keeping dialog open.
- Need at least FOX 1.7.28
- Meta data now gets parsed and forwarded to the frontend.
- Replaygain support for flac, Ogg Vorbis and mp3 (lame, id3v2).
- Redesigned the end-of-stream handling:
- The decoder now only sends a end-of-stream notification to the output thread. No message is send to the frontend.
- After receiving a end-of-stream notification, the output thread enters "drain" mode. Since potentially no data packets will arrive anymore, the output thread needs to wake up every so often to check the status of the playback buffer and update the position and time display.
- In the output thread a timer is set to notify the frontend whenever the playback is almost done. (currently 1 second).
- If no new stream is opened, the output thread will automatically close the output device and notify the input thread as well.